June 24, 2009

Sorry about the whole Twilight addict. Chad and mom think I am nuts, but I wanted something on the blog to represent me! lol

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. You might find Jane Austen an interesting author - she's one of my favorites. Two classics: Pride and Prejudice /and/ Sense and Sensibility. Also, a bigger bang for your literary buck, I might add, but that's just a literature geek talking. I'm sure I have a copy of Pride and Prejudice if you'd like to borrow it; not sure about the latter.

    Aunt Janet

    ReplyDelete

Eagle Scout Board of Review

Eagle Scout Board of Review
This was the Eagle Scout Board of Review that decided chad had earned his Eagle

Chad Earns Eagle

Chad Earns Eagle
Chad earned his eagle on May 19, 2009. His eagle scout project was helping clean up an old Indian Cemetary that had fallen apart and needed some repairing. Congrats!