June 26, 2009
Baseball Game
Chad had another baseball game last night. They played against 18 and 19 year old 's so it was a bit more difficult. They lost their first game 12 to 0. I did not go due to the heat, trust me I look like a lobster right now. Mom said it was so hot she was afraid that the camera screen would fog up. lol! Anyway's he was playing left feild so we would not be able to get a good shot of him. Hopefully I will be able to post more on the next game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eagle Scout Board of Review
This was the Eagle Scout Board of Review that decided chad had earned his Eagle
Chad Earns Eagle
Chad earned his eagle on May 19, 2009. His eagle scout project was helping clean up an old Indian Cemetary that had fallen apart and needed some repairing. Congrats!
No comments:
Post a Comment