June 26, 2009
My new name "Lobster"
I went over to my best friend's house yesterday for a sleepover. Shelbi and I decided it would be fun to go swimming over at her grandma's house that lives right next to her. So I went and got my swim suit and put on a layer of Sunscreen and got in the pool. I told Shelbi that she better put suncreen on or she was going to look like a lobster and she said that no she didn't need it. Shelbi is very darked skinned so like she said she didn't get burned. I ended up putting on 3 layers of sunscreen and I am the one that still looks like a lobster, which she says is my new nickname. So I can barley move my whole back. It is not fair that someone who puts on so much sunscreen still gets burned and someone who puts on nothing but tanning lotion that even attracts the sun doesn't get burnt. Life isn't fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eagle Scout Board of Review
This was the Eagle Scout Board of Review that decided chad had earned his Eagle
Chad Earns Eagle
Chad earned his eagle on May 19, 2009. His eagle scout project was helping clean up an old Indian Cemetary that had fallen apart and needed some repairing. Congrats!
Sounds painful! I went to the state track meet in May and got burnt even though I applied lots of sunscreen too! My legs were peeling for about a week. No fun! Hopefully yours gets better much quicker than mine :) I really like you blog. Are you following ours? Mary Grace has one that she is writing. It is pretty funny sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteOh one more thing...I read Janet's post about Jane Austen. I have two copies of Pride and Prejudice, so you can have one of my copies. I will send it with Mary Grace when she come to Grandma and Grandpa's this week. Read it if you want :)
ReplyDelete