Hi Everyone!
So sorry that I have not posted anything on our blog in so long. I just forgot too? :(
So here is an update on what we have been doing!
Mom- She is about to finish her first month on her new job! YAY It is hard to believe that it has been that long already. She loves it so much! We are wishing it payed more, but at least she has one right?
Chad- He has been working so hard at the pool almost every day and is close to having 2,000 dollars made just this summer (boy am I jealous. lol) and has gotten really tan( another thing to envy) . He will quit before school starts or maybe he sill work weekends at the pool until it closes once school starts. He is also getting ready for some Louisburg Wildcat Football!!
Catherine(ME!)- I have not been doing much actually. I am SO excited for school to start. I know what you are thinking. WOW never heard that one before right? Well for your information. I absolutely LOVE it! And trust me it is not just because of the back to school shopping. Who doesn't love learning new and exciting things huh? I can name a few "cough" ( Chad). lol just kidding. Well that's pretty much it for me.
Cole- YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Cole is finally coming home and we are so excited! It has been over a year since we have seen him. He will get here late night on August 17 and will stay for 3 weeks.! We have tons of things we want to do with him, but are not sure what we will be able to do with him yet! We will just have to wait and see!
Well hopefully I will remember to give you an update once school starts and Cole is back!
ta ta for now :)
August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eagle Scout Board of Review
This was the Eagle Scout Board of Review that decided chad had earned his Eagle
Chad Earns Eagle
Chad earned his eagle on May 19, 2009. His eagle scout project was helping clean up an old Indian Cemetary that had fallen apart and needed some repairing. Congrats!
Thanks for the update, Catherine! I wondered when Cole was coming home for a visit - we are looking forward to seeing him.
ReplyDeleteThat is great that Cole is coming home soon. You should blog about all the stuff you get to do with him.
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that you are looking forward to school starting. I wish I was as excited as you! Keep us updated :)